Over the past few weeks, I’ve been busy with a recent development project within Metaphor Meadows! You remember that little place, right? Well, I’m happy to share that I’ve constructed a little building within the center plains of the area.
You might be thinking, “Wow, that’s a little intrusive, isn’t it?” And you’d be absolutely right if I hadn’t discovered that this entire little field… is completely barren! All forms of sentience just refuse to enter here and will make unnecessary detours to reach their destination. So, at that point, what’s a spontaneously erected office establishment going to do for the people in and out of the meadows?
The answer is a lot, because this is not just any ordinary building, this is the home of the Taleing Tall Terrace, featuring the owner of the hour, Madeline, the Mentone Mentour!
However, let me iterate some important notes before you click below and type something:
- I am not a licensed psychiatrist, therapist, or hold any master’s degree level of training. This is only meant to be a safe venue to let your worries be written, and to have a voice come back and support you.
- Your name will not be public. There’s no intention to release personal information through this. If you feel as if you’re in a situation that calls for that kind of action, I suggest contacting local authorities instead.
- Your content is not guaranteed to appear in a post, but is still highly encouraged. There isn’t much I’m willing to avoid, but try to keep content around a PG-13 level.
- The subject matter is limitless (provided it’s public-appropriate). Talk to me about sports, the weather, food, animals, habits… almost anything.
- Lastly, I can only see your submissions through the Google forum. Leaving comments on the website or social media will not allow me to answer what’s on your mind. These carrier pigeons only know one thing, and it’s Google. If you try explaining something like Facebook or LinkedIn to them, they’d probably explode.
Remember, your submissions are going to be reviewed and displayed to a public audience. If you imagine talking with a friend you see infrequently, then you should have the general idea of privacy levels.
With all of that said, I look forward to hearing all of your thoughts and questions!
Until next time, where i’ll return with some press from the Taleing Tall Terrace express (a train isn’t until a few years down the road, so you’ll have to deal with hand gestures for now).
Madeline is currently a senior in MICC's College Program, working towards her Hospitality certificate. Her creativity is as broad and crazy as her curls - creating entertaining stories and unique perspectives which become instantly memorable and cherished. Despite her wits and ways of forming words, she is constantly challenging herself by developing new skills and leaving a third eye open to anything that's piqued her curiosity. Whether you find her writing, drawing, music making, golfing, sailing, gaming, programming, or drinking too much Cherry Pepsi, you'll discover a character that you won't find anywhere else!