Countless hours have been devoted into making our gala successful through the support of numerous staff, families, and volunteers. We're now making it possible for our entire community to join us online and ensure our ability to provide lifelong learning and financial accessibility to individuals on the spectrum and with learning differences. We can't do this without your participation!
Virtual Gala: Schedule of Events
3:00 PM CDT Auction items and Fund-A-Need are LIVE online!
Saturday, March 14
6:30 PM CDT Facebook Live: Full Gala Program, Online Auctions, Fund-A-Need
8:00 PM CDT Online Auctions and Fund-A-Need Close
How do I participate?
We have 150 incredible auction items - totaling over $50,000 plus priceless items - that are currently live for you to bid on including:
- In-Home Scandinavian Dinner by Executive Chef Nicklas Frolander - Donated by Nicklas Frolander
- Kenny Chesney: Chillaxification Tour VIP Experience - Donated by Friends of MICC
- Beautiful Vacation Home in Manzanillo, Mexico - Donated by MICC Family, The Kentons
- Florida Beach Home: Fort Meyers Beach - Donated by MICC Family, The Saveraids
- Wall of Wine - Donated by Liquor Boy and the MICC Board of Directors
The show will go on and we're streaming the entire gala program through a Facebook Watch Party starting at 6:30 PM CDT on Saturday, March 14. Gather your friends (in-person or via Facebook), put your costume on and share pictures with us via #MICCmasquerade. And make sure you're following us on Facebook and Instagram for updates and reminders throughout the day.
You are able to donate directly to our Fund-A-Need page at any time. Our goal is $300,000 and we have some incredibly generous matching donations, so your contribution is doubled up to $100,000.
If you have any questions, please contact our team by email or phone at 612-876-9405. We'll see you soon!